Wine tasting fees in California wine country typically range from $5 to $20 per person per winery. Along with fantastic lodging accommodations, guests of Auberge on the Vineyard receive a winery passport, and are able to visit more than 100 local area wineries offering complimentary tastings and discounts. The savings can really add up!
We are located at the virtual epicenter of several outstanding Sonoma County appellations; Alexander (including the new Pine Mountain-Cloverdale Peak AVA), Anderson, Russian River, and Dry Creek Valleys. Click each name to learn more about each of the growing regions. All are located within a 30 minute drive from the inn:
- Alexander Valley – Located in Sonoma County between Healdsburg and Cloverdale. Known for Cabernet Sauvignon, but can grow a wide range of grape varieties.
- Anderson Valley – Located in the coastal region of Mendocino County. Known for Pinot Noir and Alsace Varietals.
- Dry Creek Valley – Located northwest of Healdsburg, near Cloverdale. Known for Sauvignon Blanc and Zinfandel.
- Pine Mountain Cloverdale Peak – Located in the northeast corner of Sonoma County and southwest corner of Mendocino County. Known for red varietals, especially Cabernet Sauvignon grapes.
- Russian River Valley – Located near Healdsburg, extending south to the Santa Rosa Plains and Sebastopol and west to Occidental and Guerneville. Known for its cool climate varietals, notably Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.