The Carriage House was added to the inn property in the 1980s, providing more California wine country lodging accommodations. The first floor houses our large private suite.
The second floor is comprised of three expansive, tastefully remodeled guest rooms, two with vineyard views. These guest rooms share a large common area that offers pastoral vineyard and mountain views, a 50-foot long west-facing gallery, a fireplace, flat-screen TV, and butler’s pantry with complimentary drinks and snacks. Accented with an array of interesting French antiques, this area is the perfect setting for friends, family, or business associates to relax and enjoy some of the best wine country views in Sonoma County.
The Carriage House can be rented in its entirety for group gatherings as an alternative to Cloverdale hotels. The rental for the three, second-floor guest rooms ranges from off-season rates from $450 per night, depending upon the season. The first-floor Montrachet Suite can be included, with group rates from $650 per night.
- Spacious balconies and verandahs (some private)
- Luxury linens, pillows, and comforters
- Electric or gas fireplaces (in select rooms)
- Flat-screen TVs
- Luxurious bath products
- Free off-street parking
- Complimentary three-course breakfast
- Complimentary snacks and hot and cold beverages
- Wine Tasting Passport for Two (free tastings at more than 80 area wineries)